|1. Regularity and punctuality in attendance is naturally expected.
On occasion when the child is forced either due to illness or
other special circumstances, to miss school, parents should please notify the School before 12 noon on the day.
2. Courtesy, honesty and consideration for people and property is expected
from every boy and girl. The older a pupil is the greater the standard
3. All pupils should be prepared to attend Assembly.
4. All absences from school should be followed by an explanatory note
and parents/guardians should request in advance leave of absence from any
part of the school term. Absence from school would be acceptable on grounds
of ill health, educational purposes or on compassionate grounds. Parents
are not expected to request leave for the convenience of domestic holidays
unless the circumstances are exceptional.
5. Boys and girls should always endeavour to present a neat and clean
appearance. All clothes worn at school should be in good repair.
6. All personal items such as clothing or calculators must be clearly
marked with the pupil’s name.
7. No jewellery or other ornaments should be worn at school.
8. In all matters of dress and appearance parents should be prepared to accept
the Form Teacher and ultimately the Head of Section as arbiter of what
is or is not acceptable.
9. Notice of intention to remove a pupil must be given
in writing on or before the first day of term, a term in advance. Failing to do
this will incur
a term’s fees in lieu of notice.